Monday 10 June 2013

Week 16 and Mashimaro

You've reached another week and seem to be getting cuter and chubbier. I thought you were actually 4 months old today and put together this little photo story. I jumped the gun and it's actually next week! Oh well, I spent too much time on the photo so am uploading anyway!

Here's a video from this morning. If you listen carefully, you can hear Daddy snoring in the background:
Yesterday we had lunch with Auntie Heesun. Mummy took a photo of you in the carseat and she remarked how you looked like Mashimaro. So I did a comparison and you really did look like Mashimaro!

Today, we went to visit Grandpa & Grandma Tran before they go on their holiday to America. Coincidentally your Daddy remembered he used to have a Mashimaro stuff toy, so your Grandma brought it out. You loved Mashimaro! It even looked like you were having a conversation with the toy.

Have a look:

Here's a video as well, though Mummy sounds crazy, so please ignore the commentary!


Mummy has been addicted to using this new photography app called vsco cam. I've been taking lots of photos today and editing them, I love the results!







I complained to Daddy about not having many photos with you, so I taught him to use the new app. Unfortunately you weren't cooperating. This was what happened:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by Best Web Hosting