Tuesday 13 August 2013

Week 25 milestone: Happy baby pose

You've been doing the "happy baby" pose for a few days now whenever I change your nappy but today I noticed you doing it while lying in bed. You looked so proud of yourself at being able to touch your toes! Here's a first video of your happy baby pose and some photos.


Mummy finally got her laptop fixed at the Apple store today. You were so patient in your stroller while you waited for me. Whenever I turned to look at you, you would laugh and smile at me.

At the Apple store
I love taking you out. You look around with such wonder in your eyes, everything looks so exciting to you.
On the street, waiting for the light to change

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by Best Web Hosting