Saturday 15 June 2013

Happy Birthday Daddy!

My dear hubby, even though you're all the way in the south of France attending your friend's wedding, I know you will be checking this blog.

Here is a special message from me and Lucas:
We wish you a wonderful first birthday as a Daddy! Lucas and I miss you so much. Here is a video since we can't be there to share your birthday with you. Hope it brings back a few special memories of our little family. We can't wait to celebrate with you in person when you come home!

Lucas, it took me a few weeks to put this video together because I could only snatch a bit of time here and there during the day while you napped. It also took a while to learn how to use the video app, not to mention the sheer number of videos and photos of you to sift through! In the end, the effort was worth it. When I watched the entire video for the first time, my eyes teared up. It still amazes me how much you've grown from the first video at the hospital to the last video where we gave Daddy his birthday message. Daddy, I hope you like the video! Incidentally, the background music in the video is the same instrumental that played when I walked down the aisle.
Our present to Daddy: big headphones
This day last year, I took a pregnancy test and found out we were having you! You were just a tiny speck in Mummy's tummy at the time! So much has changed in just one year and now we have a gorgeous human being to enrich our lives and bring a smile to our face every day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by Best Web Hosting