Wednesday 4 September 2013

Week 28: Watching TV and your hairstyle makeover

You love to watch children's shows but I limit how much TV you can watch. I turned on the TV for about 5 mins and then took this video. You started complaining as soon as I turned the TV off, it looked like you were complaining about not having the TV on because you kept looking in the direction of the TV. This video makes me laugh because it seems like you are responding to what I am saying.

Your hair is growing longer, it looks so funny with those few strands at the front. I couldn't resist giving you different hairstyles while we were playing.

"Mama, what did you do to my hair?!"

"This style looks better"
Daddy said the mohawk makes you look chubby....haha


The mohawk



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by Best Web Hosting