Monday 31 December 2012

Week 32 (New Years Eve 2012)

Hello baby,

It's the last day of 2012 and what an exciting year it's been. Daddy and I got married in January, we went on 2 holidays this year - the first to Malaysia with our friends in May and the 2nd for our babymoon to LA in October. Today is our 8 month milestone, so I've been pregnant with you for most of this year! How fast this year has flown by.

It has been a lovely week relaxing with Daddy during this holiday and we have another week of this before we both head back to work. I felt you hiccuping for the first time 2 days ago, it was the funniest feeling in my belly.

I made another hooded towel for you and some more burp cloths on the weekend, plus a cute nursing cover for when I feed you. I'm definitely getting better at sewing though the towel I made came out a lot bigger than I intended....
Hooded towel
Daddy wearing the 'cape'
The above photo is Daddy modeling the super-sized baby towel, he said it looked more like a cape!
Nursing cover
Week 32 bump

How far along? Week 32. You're the size of a squash.
Measurements: 66.4kg on Sunday (an increase of 200g since last week). My belly measurement before breakfast was 98.5cm... I've been inconsistent measuring my belly, so it's hard to compare.
Cravings: None this week
Symptoms: Nothing too bad, less swelling since I haven't been working
Obsessively researching: More DIY tutorials




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by Best Web Hosting