Wednesday 26 December 2012

Week 31 (Merry Christmas!)

Happy Boxing Day my sweet!

Daddy and I have the next 2 weeks off and we're spending it sleeping, watching movies and relaxing on the couch....bliss. This time next year will be very different with you, I'm sure we will be doing more family things and your grandparents will want to spend lots of time with you...you'll be 10 months by then and will probably be crawling around. We might even take you swimming in the pool - rest assured I have already bought you cute swimming clothes up to 2 years old! Mummy is prepared :)

You've been so active this week, lots of moving around during the day and night. Daddy can really feel you kicking and I can see my belly move when you're shifting around, it's so cool.

Week 31 bump

How far along? Week 31 (and 2 days) You're the size of a pineapple
Measurements: 66.2kg on Sunday (a decrease of 200g which is good because I'm still about a kg more than I should be). Just measured my belly, it's 100cm right now after breakfast - an increase of 2 cm!
Cravings: None this week
Symptoms: Lots of swelling, I think because of the heat
Obsessively researching: Not much, been watching too many movies and korean dramas....haha





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by Best Web Hosting