Sunday 16 December 2012

The big 3-0!

Hi baby,

We've hit week 30 and are now three-quarters of the way through the pregnancy! Mummy only has 2 more working weeks left with a nice Christmas and NY break in between. Daddy and I will be making the most of this time before you arrive by going out to eat, watch movies and basically relax :)

We went on a date to Dee Why beach today and went back to the cafe that Daddy took me to 2 years ago for my birthday. It was our first time to Dee Why and we decided to re-live the memories. Here are some pics of our day together:

Dee Why - Sandbar Cafe

Dee Why Beach
Week 30 bump
How far along? Week 30 already! You're the size of a cucumber
Measurements: 66.4kg this morning (an increase of 800g! I think a bit too much good food this week). My belly measured 98cm (0.5cm more than last week)
Cravings: Nectarines
Symptoms: Getting used to only eating small meals, I can't fit much in my stomach with you fighting for room :P
Obsessively researching: I've decided on a nappy bag! Can't wait to order this one - the storksak sofia :)
Storksak sofia tan nappy bag


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by Best Web Hosting