Sunday 29 July 2012

Week 10 (and addicted to newborn photos)

Hi baby,

Just starting week 10, I'll be so happy once we reach the first trimester milestone. This week started with a huge craving for oranges, great news for all the vitamin C and balances all the eating out Daddy and I have been doing.

Daddy was watching the Olympics late last night so didn't wake up til 2.30pm today! He should enjoy it because once you come along, he's not going to be able to sleep in anymore! haha

I've been obsessed with looking through newborn photos this weekend. The little hats and cocoons are so adorable! I might try making a few for you and take some photos when you're born. Means I have a great excuse to buy a new SLR body and some prime lens, I can't think of a better reason than to document your growth. I already know I'll be one of those mums with a camera permanently attached to their neck. I want to capture every first moment with you :)

Week 10 bump


How far along? Week 10 already! This pic was taken after lunch and a shower...so not sure how much is you and how much is from over-eating :)
Measurements: Our scales have run out of batteries, so I haven't been able to weigh myself this week.
Cravings: Oranges, mandarins and bananas all week - I hope I stick with these healthy cravings though I've been getting cravings for US-style hotdogs, very unhealthy...
Symptoms: General tiredness
Obsessively researching: Newborn photos, photographers, SLR body and lenses

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by Best Web Hosting