Thursday 11 July 2013

Week 20 video and photostory: Hello from Lucas

Hello everyone,

It's Lucas here and this is my first post! I wanted to share my day with you.

I woke up at 6am today and called out to Mummy because I was hungry. I got fed and then I pooped. After my nappy change, I went downstairs to play in the bouncer while Mummy had her breakfast. Daddy came downstairs and gave me a hug and kiss before he went to work.

I went back upstairs to get changed. Mummy kept telling me how much I'd grown and started taking photos of me.  I know my fan club thinks I have the "Banh posing gene" but I just want everyone to know that I'm not a poser. Mummy uses 3 different cameras during the day and is always taking photos of me. I can't help looking naturally cute.


Wow my thighs look so pudgy! Must be the angle.

My feet has grown a lot!




I had some more milk and then took my morning nap. I woke up around 10am and Mummy took me downstairs for playtime. It was such a beautiful sunny day, Mummy decided to take me to the backyard to play. It was so much fun being outside. I am getting so good at grabbing the monkey and making the music start. Mummy took a video of me playing:







I had lunch and had a quick nap. I wanted Mummy to stay right next to me while I was sleeping so I held on to her shirt tightly so she couldn't escape!

I fell asleep but felt her try to leave. Her stomach was also growling really loudly. She thought she could leave me in bed. I don't think so!

You have to sleep right next to me, Mummy!
So Mummy took me downstairs to have lunch. She left me in the bouncer again and I didn't like that, so I kept calling out to her to pick me up. It must have worked because she finally picked me up and held me while she finished her lunch.

We had visitors after lunch! Grandma and Grandpa came to visit so Mummy could go to the physiotherapist. While Mummy was gone, Grandma and Grandpa took me out for a walk around the block, it was great! I came back home and took a nap.

I heard Mummy come in the door and woke up. Grandma took me downstairs and I played for a bit. Another visitor! Aunty Mandy came to visit! Everyone was fighting over who could hold me. I was the centre of attention, of course.

They didn't stay long because Aunty Mandy had a doctor's appointment but they promised they would be back. While they were gone, I had a long afternoon nap with Mummy.
Aunty Mandy, Grandma & Grandpa came back to play
Daddy came home and gave me a bath. Mummy gave me a relaxing massage that made me feel so sleepy. I got my favourite bedtime story and then had my dinner. I was so tired, I fell asleep straight after dinner. What an exciting day today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by Best Web Hosting