Sunday 12 August 2012

Week 12 (and the first trimester is nearly over, yay!)

Hi baby,

I think my belly popped this week! I've been eating the same amount but getting heartburn and realised I can't fit as much in my tummy anymore! It's a strange feeling being so careful with my portions now, something I'll have to get used to for the next 5-6 months. What else is bigger? My boobs! I had to buy a nursing bra this week 2 sizes bigger than normal, they are so comfy and ergonomic, I'm going to be living in these for a while.

Exciting things that happened this week:
(1) Daddy and I finally got our wedding trailer (nearly 7 months after the wedding!), it was beautiful and made us laugh, cringe and get all teary all at the same time, I can't wait for you to be old enough to watch it :)
(2) Crazy storm on Friday  caused the power to be out most of the evening - Daddy and I ended up at McDonald's....I know, so bad!


How far along? Week 12
Measurements: 55.6kg
Cravings:  Dumplings! Your grandma is making some for us this afternoon...yum!
Symptoms: Heartburn
Obsessively researching: Reading birthing experiences! The stories are scary but heartwarming and I want to be as prepared as possible.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by Best Web Hosting