Thursday 7 November 2013

Week 37: A sunny day

It was such a beautiful day yesterday, so I took you outside to play in the sunshine while I did the laundry. Our lawn looks so inviting after Daddy mowed the lawn on the weekend.



You're really starting to learn how to play with your toys now; pushing buttons, turning wheels and sliding panels.

I heard you laughing while you were playing in your walker and had to take a video. I couldn't stop laughing when I saw you try to eat the piano keys. Everytime you bent over to have a bite, the keys would make a different sound effect!

After your afternoon nap, I noticed how good the lighting was in the living room. I couldn't pass up the chance to take some photos of you next to the light.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by Best Web Hosting