Sunday 22 October 2017

Retrospective for baby number 2! (Week 5)

I am so excited to be starting this journey again. After a couple years of trying and a few months of Lucas asking us if he can have a baby brother or sister....we are finally on our way to meet baby number 2!

It is still very early days, only 5 weeks into the pregnancy. I am scared, excited and a bit hesitant on whether to start blogging again but after seeing how interested Lucas is in seeing the weeks when he was in my tummy, I thought I would do this again so baby number 2 can have the same experience.

We found out we were pregnant last Sunday after I did no less than 4 tests! This week has been spent getting a few more blood tests to make sure everything is ok. I've already booked an Obstetrician and also the maternity hospital. I'm much more efficient the 2nd time around!!

How far along? 5 weeks
Measurements: 58.6kg
Cravings: None
Symptoms: None yet. I'm hoping to keep morning sickness at bay!




Lucas joining in for the first weekly photo :) We've decided to give Lucas the news when things have settled down a bit. Last week (before we found out we were pregnant), Lucas wanted a baby sister and wanted to call her Emily Curtis. This week he wants 2 baby brothers, one called Richard and the other called Rosie :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by Best Web Hosting