Wednesday 19 March 2014

13 month sticker photos and video

Now that you're more active, I can't keep you sitting on the couch anymore to take the monthly photos. So I'm trying out this new set with your cute armchair against our new shutters. I'm going to need new props (ie. toys) to keep you occupied now as you keep wanting to slide off the armchair and go off to explore. It's quite cute the way you try to get off the armchair - you can see it in the video. You love looking through books, so I gave one to you today that kept you in the chair for a little while.  It was a great photo session today, I got so many smiley, cheeky photos that I had a hard time culling it down!


























Snacking on banana bread







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by Best Web Hosting