Thursday 28 February 2013

Week 39 (a belated post for our last week with you in my belly)

Hello my sweetie,

It feels a bit funny to be writing this post as I had you at 39weeks + 1 day. Since I had already taken a bump photo on the Sunday readiness for this post, I thought it would be a nice way to finish this bump series with one last photo of you still in my belly. I'll then follow this post with your labour story and our first week with you.

Here's a video I took of you moving around in my belly at 38 weeks + 5 days, so glad I took this video because you were delivered a couple of days later!



Week 39 bump
How far along? Week 39. You're the size of a watermelon (only now that you are born, we know you definitely were not that big at 39 weeks!)
Measurements: 70kg with a belly circumference of 102cm
Symptoms: The whole week I had trouble sleeping, in hindsight I wish I had slept more because now that you are here, I only catch a few hours of sleep at a time.
Obsessively researching: Can't remember now though Daddy and I got addicted to watching a korean drama on the weekend (though I'm sure Daddy will deny that he got addicted, haha)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by Best Web Hosting