Monday 21 April 2014

14 month sticker photos and video

You turned 14 months over the long Easter break. It's been so much fun spending time with you at home.

Your favourite things at 14 months:
  • Going outside to look at planes and birds. Whenever you hear planes flying overhead or birds chirping, you get really excited and start pointing outside wanting to go out.
  • You're loving Sandra Boynton books, especially the book Doggies.
  • Playing music. You also press the buttons on your toys until you get to a song. Then you hum and bop along with a big smile on your face.
  • Singing nursery rhymes. I love how you give me a clap whenever we finish a song. I think you picked that up from daycare. It's the cutest thing.
  • Your Elmo lift the flap book.
  • Rice. You love to eat rice, whether it is Asian-style or risotto. You've been putting on weight in the last few weeks and finally now over 9kg.
  • Baby yoghurt.
  • Plums and apples.
  • Babyccinos! You'll drink milk as long as it's warm and frothy. 
  • Watching channel 22.
Things you don't like:
  • Getting water in your eyes when we wash your hair.
  • Getting a haircut! We had to leave the hairdresser with only half your hair cut because you were upset. I had to finish the job the next day. I did a passable job but as you can see in the sticker photos, we will have to find a baby-friendly hairdresser in a few months time or I'll have  to watch youtube vidoes to learn how to cut your hair.






Crossing your ankles
Little drooler
 So hard to take photos of you this month! You wouldn't sit still.








I didn't have my usual point-and-shoot camera on hand to take the sticker video so used my SLR video function instead. There must be some technique I have to learn because the video didn't turn out too well. You were focused on playing with the shutters and didn't turn around anyway so most of the video is of your back. I have to come up with a new idea to take your video next month!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by Best Web Hosting